Tim Ferriss and I are hiking in Solitude. As in Solitude, Utah, 20 minutes or so outside Salt Lake City. It’s Tuesday afternoon in the mountains, and we’re crunching along on snowshoes over two-day-old packed powder. The path is single-file and despite a lack of humanity, we’re having a tough time hearing each other because of the noise underfoot. So Ferriss proposes a system, as he is wont to do. He’ll hold the recorder. I’ll ask a question. And he’ll answer directly into the microphone as we walk. Repeat as necessary. When we’re done, we’ll soak in the majesty of our surroundings and take a selfie. Okay, how about an introduction to break the ice?
- Psychedelic Spotlight Interview
- Entheon; Announcing the Company’s Arrival on the OTCQB Market
- Benzinga Cannabis Hour | Psychedelics ft. Entheon Biomedical & MagicMed | Benzinga Stock Market Live
- Green Stock News – Entheon Biomedical (OTC:ENTBF) CEO Timothy Ko | Corporate All-Access Interviews
- Entheon; Discussing the Exciting Shifts in the Psychedelic Landscape