Full text and insights available on Psychedelic Finance website
Timothy’s passion for the Entheogen space is shaped by firsthand knowledge of the shortcomings of the current mental health system and through his exposure to psychedelics which he credits with saving his life. Following the loss of a loved one to a decades’ long fight with mental health and addictions, and through his personal experiences, Timothy was delighted to commit himself to the life saving potential of this new frontier of medicine.
A few of the questions we answered are
- What was the genesis story of Entheon? When and Why did you get in to the psychedelic medicine space?
- Entheon’s initial focus is on developing proprietary psychedelic-based products for addiction treatment. What made you choose the addiction market and why do you believe a DMT-based treatment is the most promising place to start?
- What progress has Entheon made to date?
- What can investors expect from Entheon over the next 6-12 months from both an operations perspective and a capital markets / go public perspective?
- Many people are quick to point our how expensive and time-consuming the FDA approval process is. What gives you confidence that Entheon can execute on a drug discovery strategy?