This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferences. Robert Rhatigan struggled with alcoholism for over ten years. When numerous attempts to overcome addiction through will-power and conventional treatment failed, he traveled to the Peruvian Amazon for treatment from local shamans. After four challenging ceremonies with a purgative, psychedelic plant medicine his desire for alcohol dissolved and a quest to understand his transformation began. A New York City native, Rhatigan is a Research Scientist with the Geospatial and Population Studies Department at the University of New Mexico. He holds a Master’s Degree in Applied Geography from the University of Colorado and a Bachelor’s in Environmental Science from the State University of New York. After starting a career on Wall Street, Robert helped build a successful tech start-up, worked as an environmental consultant, published non-fiction writing and delivered mail for the US Postal Service. Sober and craving free for over four years, he still contends with an incurable case of wanderlus
- Entheon Biomedical Announces Corporate Update Including Investment in Wonder Scientific
- Entheon Biomedical Announces CRO Agreement with CHDR for Phase 1 Clinical Trial
- Entheon Announces Completion of Amalgamation and Final Approval from the Canadian Securities Exchange
- When Will Psychedelics be Legal in the United States?
- MPV annonce l’approbation conditionnelle de sa transaction avec Entheon Biomedical Corp. par le CSE